When your fields are both hilly and muddy, irrigation can become even more challenging. The Valley® Articulating Track Drive is designed to conform to field conditions so your pivot keeps running.
- Designed to help prevent stuck drive units.
- Weight is distributed over a wider area than other tire options to minimize ground pressure.
- By lowering ground pressure, soil compaction and rut depth are minimized.
- Easily maneuver through varying field conditions.
- Tracks and tires maintain contact with the ground and follow sudden changes in field terrain.
- Improved stability: Wider wheel base improves span stability on rolling ground and in windy conditions.
- Improved span alignment: Set of four braces on each side improves span alignment and balances the load when crossing deep ridges.
- Minimizes ground pressure: Heavy-duty base beam and steel tracks distribute weight over a wider area than other tire options.
- Increased traction: Helps prevent stuck drive units.
- Increased flotation: Tracked drive unit with longer wheel base and lower ground pressure minimizes soil compaction and rut depth.
- Rough ground-ready: Maneuvers through varying field conditions.
- Conforms to varying terrain: Articulating drive base beams keep both tracks or tires on the ground, even across sudden changes in field terrain.
- Longer life: Two center drives reduce motor load for longer life.
- Easy conversion: Retrofits to existing Valley drive units.
|Traction (prevents getting stuck)||Best Valley solution|
|Flotation (reduces wheel rut)||Best Valley solution|
|Rough ground capabilities||Best Valley solution|