A stuck center pivot has a greater impact than downtime. When your irrigation operation is at a standstill, everything from increased energy costs to expensive repairs to reduced yield are likely. The Valley® Track Drive is a flotation solution designed to keep your Model 8000 center pivot moving, no matter the field conditions.
- Strength to support center tires on ridges.
- Designed to help prevent stuck drive units.
- Weight is distributed over a wider area than other tire options to minimize ground pressure.
- By lowering ground pressure, soil compaction and rut depth are minimized.
- Improved stability: Wider wheel base improves span stability on rolling ground and in windy conditions.
- Improved span alignment: Set of four braces on each side improves span alignment when crossing deep ridges and balances the load.
- Added strength: Heavy-duty base beam adds strength to support center tires on ridges.
- Low-cost upgrade: Base beam only option gives you a low-cost upgrade option in the future.
- Increased traction: Helps prevent stuck drive units.
- Minimizes ground pressure: Heavy-duty steel tracks distribute weight over a wider area than other tire options.
- Increased flotation: Tracked drive unit with longer wheel base and lower ground pressure minimizes soil compaction and rut depth.
- Conversion packages: Retrofits to existing Valley drive units.
|Traction (prevents getting stuck)||Best Valley solution|
|Flotation (reduces wheel rut)||Best Valley solution|
|Rough ground capabilities||Good Valley solution|