Turn difficult-to-irrigate corners into healthy crops with the Valley Precision Corner that has proven its value on farmland across the country, allowing you to boost your bottom line no matter what you grow. We’re an authorized Valley Irrigation dealer providing high-quality parts and equipment in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Bring your whole field into production.
- Constant-move, variable frequency drive motors provide smooth operation and minimal stress on your structure.
- Valley Corner DualDrive™ delivers excellent traction and increased flotation in difficult field conditions.
- Electronic sprinkler sequencing offers the industry’s best uniformity and options to customize sequencing to specify field conditions.
- Valley Terrain Compensation reduces over-steering and improves wheel track accuracy on rolling terrain or high ridges and is available for GPS-guided corners.
- Options: Single-Frequency Valley GPS Guidance or Below-Ground Guidance.
- Pressure leveling: Water transfer connection and hose eliminates pressure-robbing 90 degree turns.
- Stability: Patented perpendicular base beam and wider wheelbase increases stability.
- Accessible interface: Operator platform allows easy access to operator interface panel.
- Easy recovery: Service/run rocker switch permits quick and easy recovery from a safety shutdown without a service call.
- High performing: Angle sensor assures proper water application in corners.
- Advanced: Patented Valley corner control panel.
- Easy to read: Diagnostics displayed on LED screen.
- Intuitive: Indicator lights display machine status, tension, and compression.
- Patented chemigate/irrigate selection switch allows the use of a fixed-rate injection pump to apply crop chemicals and fertilizers uniformly.
- Uniform application: Patented, optional Water Utilization Package allows for maximum water application uniformity in selected applications.
|Corner length options||81,4 - 87,5 meters|
|Span Connection||Ball and Socket|
|Pipe diameter options||6-5/8”|
|Crop clearance profile options||Low and Standard|
|Tire size options||11.2-24.5, 11-24, 11.2-38, 14.9-24, 16.9-24, 18.4-26, 18.4R26|